Standby Power Generators
Honeywell Standby Generators
Standby Power Generators can help maintain your comfort and a relatively normal life during power outages by supplying a totally automatic backup power source to your home.
- PrecisionPower Electrical Technology
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingular Digital Controller
- External Main Circuit Breaker & System Status LED Indicators
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- GFCI Duplex Outlet
- WhisperCheck Exercise (15 & 20 kW)
- Installed Wireless Remote Monitor
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Aluminum Enclosure
- Base Fascia
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- UL 2200 Listed
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of our success in "IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN". But it doesn't stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, ESGA, and other standards, allows you to choose Honeywell generators with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Test Criteria
- Prototype Tested
- System Torsional Tested
- NEMA MG1-22 Evaluation
- Motor Starting Ability
- PrecisionPower Electrical Technology - Superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC.
- Solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation - This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Honeywell models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. An unequaled plus/minus 1% voltage regulation.
- Single Source Service Response from our extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Honeywell Transfer Switches - The Honeywell generator line offers its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
Sync Smart Transfer Switches with Load Shedding Capability
- Honeywell Sync Switches are design for use with single phase generators. The 100, 150, 200 and 400 amp open transition switches are available in single phase in both service rated and non-service rated configurations.
- All Honeywell Sync Switches are housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R enclosure, with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint. The Heavy Duty Generac Contractor is a UL recognized device, designed for years of service. The control at the generator handles all the timing, sensing and exercising functions.
- DLM Technology - Through the use of Digital Load Management technology (DLM), each of these switches has the capability to truly manage two air conditioning loads with no additional hardware. When used in tandem with the individual DLM modules, up to four more additional loads can be intelligently managed individually.
When the power from your utility company goes out, the standby power generator automatically turns on, whether you're home or not, and automatically shuts off when power is restored.
Power outages can happen in the blink of an eye
What causes power outages?
At the very least, we recommend you protect the following areas/services of your home:
- Air Conditioner
- Sump Pump
- Well Pump
- Garage Door Opener
- Security System